Membership and Certifications
Indexed conference Proceedings:
- Ramanujam Narayanan, Kishan PV, Kavitha CM, Seethalakshmi S, Parvathavarthini S, Bhuvaneswari K. Rimonabant improves spatial-novelty object recognition memory and valsartan is pro-amnesic in a dual-maze dual-scopolamine mouse model. GSTF digital library (In Proceedings of CBP 2012, Singapore), Feb 2012. ISSN (e-periodical) 2251-1881; ISSN (Print) 2251-1865, doi: 10.5176/2251-1865_CBP20 [Indexed by EBSCO, Proquest & CrossRef].
- 46th Annual conference of pharmacological society of India in IPSCON 2013, Cardiovascular Effects of Nebivolol In A Novel Model Of Psychogenic Hypertension, Harshith priyan (II MBBS Student), Bhuvaneswari, Ramanujam Narayanan
- Ramanujam Narayanan, Rationality and novelty of instrumental use in neuropsychological research evaluations: taking infinity to singularity – A meta- analysis, CBP 2014, Feb 2014, (Print ISSN: 2251-1865, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1881).
- Ramanujam N, Dr Sreekanth Gattu, Chandara Gandhimathi, Dr Parvathavarthini S., A study on comparative analysis of efficacy of Clomiphene citrate, Aromatase inhibitors and FSH as ovulation inducers in treatment of infertility, Indian Pharmacological Society (SRIPS) 2009.
- Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS) – Life Member
- American Society of Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET) – Regular member
- FCLR – Certificate as a Fellow in Clinical Research, Medvarsity & Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad