IHEC – Institutional Human Ethics Committee
The Institutional Human Ethics Committee (IHEC), PSGIMS&R was constituted to ensure a competent and unbiased review and evaluation of all scientific and ethical aspects of the research projects they receive and ensure the ethical conduct of the same. The IHEC is one of the first few committees to be accredited by the SIDCER (WHO) in India. The committee is also registered with the DCGI.
- Our vision is to contribute to human welfare by ensuring a research process that combines highest integrity and safety of human research participants.
Our mission is to protect human research participants by ensuring that:
- Participants rights and welfare are adequately protected
- Research is guided by the ethical principles enunciated in ICMR Guidelines
- Research is conducted with the highest level of expertise and integrity
- Research complies with all applicable laws, policies and regulations
- Building capacity for the same.
Downloadable forms for Investigator
A successful career is just one step away